Monday, October 23, 2006

Long Time No Blog

So it's been awhile hasn't it? Perhaps I should update my eager fans as to the circumstances of my life thus far. I'm almost done here at Spartan. Crazy huh? I finish classes 8 Nov 2006. Sadly, I don't think I'll walk here. I'm currently in the process of applying to LeTourneau to take up studies in Electronic Engineering. I think I finally found a niche that I'm comfortable with and have a large degree of interest. In other news, since I have some time on my hands until the Spring Semester, I'll be moving back up to Indiana! I'll be in the Indy area for a few months working and attempting to save money. Honestly, the only reason to be up there is to be with Lindsay. Who am I kidding, right? I don't have any pressing concerns here in Oklahoma and I'm content in leaving this place. In any case, I had intended on writing more, but it's late and now I'm suddenly extremely tired. Sleep time! Maybe write more tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Joanna said...

When you find yourself in Indy, drop by! We're always looking to have people over. We'll be glad to have you nearby!

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

Yay for people moving to Indiana. More people that I know should live here. Specifically in West Lafayette. There are waaayyy too many strangers here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home