Monday, June 12, 2006

wow, an update.

So I guess it's about time I updated again. I skipped class today because I just didn't want to go and... I'm tired of working too, but I don't have much of a choice there. I'm pretty burned out and need a long holiday but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I don't think I'll be coming home for "summer break" cuz I need to make money in order to fly down to Paul & Ashley's wedding which I'm sure will be fun. I may take off from class that day too... anyway. Just thought I'd rant a little since I'm being a bad student. I shouldn't complain though... there are people much worse off than I am, so I should be grateful for what I have and am able to do.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger ashley said...

Hooray!! You're coming! :-) I'm excited to see you again! It should be fun. Remember last year when we went to see Herbie? That was fun too. I miss seeing you all the time! You (and Zay!) should move to Atlanta. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home