Saturday, June 17, 2006

It's down to this
I've got to make this life make sense
Can anyone tell what I've done
I miss the life
I miss the colours of the world
Can anyone tell where I am

I'm over this
I'm tired of living in the dark
Can anyone see me down here
The feeling's gone
There's nothing left to lift me up
Back into the world I know

And now again I've found myself
So far down, away from the sun
That shines into the darkest place
I'm so far down, away from the sun
That shines to light the way for me
To find my way back into the arms
That care about the ones like me
I'm so far down, away from the sun again

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger ashley said...

Hey Sopeak!

When I read your past few posts, I knew I wanted to say something, but I wasn't sure what to say. I can say that I have been EXACTLY where you are. I have felt that rock bottom, and almost to the point of just giving up on everything - life, relationships, whatever. I wish I had a magical solution to make everything happy again, and I know that leaving a Bible verse would probably be cliche... I guess I just wanted to say that you're not alone, and it's okay to feel down. I write a lot of poetry when I'm feeling like that, and I spend time just laying in bed crying. I also try reading my Bible, which usually does help. Anyways, I really hope you're able to pull out of it soon. I wish I could give you a hug! I will be praying for you. No matter what, please don't give up. Life is worth it... and these times are essential for forming us into the person we are the person God wants us to be.

Ashley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home