Friday, January 06, 2006

Back in Tulsa after a lovely break

I'm back in Tulsa! Yeah, I didn't update at all... I was too busy to go online when I was home, sorry guys :-P

So a Merry belated Christmas & New Year! It's 2006! A whole new year full of craziness and adventure. Who knows what will happen and what the future holds eh? I got to see Zay over break! She just recently came back from France. She was in Paris for a couple of weeks and spent the rest of the time in Tours. She misses it, but I'm glad she's back in the States, for awhile anyway ;-) (in the States I mean)

Anyway, I didn't do much of anything over break except eat, sleep, and hang out with friends but what else is new? That's what made the break so exceptionally great I think. I got a chance to just relax and enjoy being home with friends and family. Something I missed very much ^_^... I especially missed Zay. But that's all really. I didn't do much else. I went to Taylor and saw some good friends there! That was sweet... nice car by the way Tim... hehe. I need to check out that system you have in the ZX3... and we should race sometime, it'll be fun ;-) let me know where the nearest dragstrip's at and I'm there hehe.

Well, I'm gonna jet cuz it's late and I have to work this Saturday, poop. Ah well. Peace! Blessings!

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that seems so long ago now. it's only been a month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home