Sunday, December 04, 2005

Two More Weeks!

So it's only a couple of weeks til I get to leave Tulsa again, that's exciting. Hopefully though, I can get my car repaired by then, but who knows... these insurance companies are pretty slow to issue checks. Anyway, today was really good. I went to All Nations again this morning and it was really good. I felt like I was finally back where I belonged. That might sound kinda weird but I really did. Since being in Tulsa, I haven't really found a good church and I think that this might be one worth going to more and more. At least they don't look at me funny for being non-white like many other churches here ^_^. I'll probably go next Sunday and then to a thing that night at 6. They give presentations about different countries every few weeks and I think next week is Argentina. That'll be really kewl. I'm looking forward to that.

Anyway, it's getting late and I actually have to drive my roommate to class now since his truck broke down, ah well. :-P To sleep I go.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?? You're not white?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home