Thursday, December 01, 2005

This is me updating :-P

I like pandas. Yup. They're kewl looking and very timid unless provoked and they eat bamboo. I mean, it's bamboo, c'mon! Anyway, no new news really. Waiting on the insurance dude to call me still about estimating my car's damages and giving me a check. They're slow. Work is the same old stuff... and class well... it's class.

Zay comes home in less than a month though! ^_^ That makes me excited. My brother is picking her up from the airport on the 22nd of Dec. then I'll show up later that night. It'll be fun times. Definitely looking forward to spending some time with her. I miss her mucho.

Ah... it's late. I need to sleep now or I'll be late for class again tomorrow, heh.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...your plan failed. sleep does not equal on time for class...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home