Monday, December 19, 2005

45 Hours, 25 minutes, 45 seconds...

That's how much time left until I'm home! It's almost unbelievable ^_^ cuz I get to see Zay at the same time, hehe. That'll be sweet. I'm definitely looking forward to that. I got almost everybody on my list a Christmas present now, except for Paul, but I never know what to get for him. He's like me, difficult to shop for :-P Anyway, there's not much going on here... still working, still goofing off, still going to class. Class is almost over! The final is on Thursday... and it's comprehensive... yeah, I don't remember much from the beginning... maybe I should study. Maybe ;-). Well, it's late and I still have some things to do before bed, so... au revoir! bon soir! Gotta jet!

1 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your final

 

Post a Comment

<< Home