Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Okay... for serious now :-P

I guess it's time for an update huh? Well, to be truthful, there hasn't been a lot happening here in Tulsa. Class is almost over again and I'm still working. I didn't get much done tonight as far as actual work because... well... I had a lot of phones that were pretty much unfixable. Meaning they were just scrapped/junked. One or two is fine but when I scrapped 70% of the phones I worked on... yeah, that's not good. I'll probably get talked to when I go in for work tomorrow.

Oh, I went home last weekend. That was sweet. It was nice to be home... even if I was only there for maybe 24 hrs. I like the people there ^_^ It would have been better if a certain somebody was there, but alas she's is Tours, France. It's kewl though cuz I will see her soon :-D I also figured out how to call internationally with my phone (yeah, it took awhile... I looked on like 10 sites on how to dial and only one method worked)! Also, I got sick this past weekend. I was already kinda feeling under the weather, so I think all the driving just added to the condition of my body. Presently, I'm just coughing and sneezing a lot and I think I have a moderate fever... but it's hard to tell cuz I just feel warm and I don't have a thermometer. Overall, I'm okay though. I think I left the Microprocessor trainer board at home though (oops!). I was supposed to fix it but I just ended up forgetting it there and now my instructor wants it back tomorrow (uh oh). Yeah, I'm in trouble. Nothing unusual there. Anyway, I should go... it's late, I'll try to update a little more tomorrow night after work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home