Thursday, November 03, 2005

Late Nights

Yes, it is late... again. I think I've almost gotten used to the regular 13 hr days now. Not quite there yet though. But really, I'm just looking forward to the next couple of weeks. I'll be home for Thanksgiving break and there will be lots of food. That'll be a nice change of pace. Next week is the end of my Microprocessor class (finally!) and then I start the Avionics classes over on the North Campus on Friday. Six months of that and then it's back to gen ed classes to finish off the degree... that's really only a little more than a year away, crazy. It's felt like it's all gone by so fast... but when I look at day to day happenings and events... feels like it drags on forever. I guess that's how it should be huh? You spend so much time just wanting it to fly by and be done with it and then you look back and you wish it didn't go by so fast. Funny how we're wired that way... dang culture. So yeah, that's a part of why I like my family so much... we're much more laid back I think. We do stuff when there's a need... usually though, there isn't one. Aside from work, school, cooking, cleaning... we tend to just hang out with each other. I guess that's why we're all so close and I miss them so.

Speaking of family. I saw Robert's family yesterday. I like his family. I think they remind me of the ideal family except that Robert goes to school AND works just to support his family. I admire him for that. The more I see his family and hang out with his two sons, the more I feel like I want a family of my own. Of course, I realize that there's no way I'm gonna have one now. Even if it were possible, physically, mentally, & emotionally... I'm not ready... not for that. Plus I don't think I'd like to make that kind of committment just yet, too much work and plenty of other stuff to do before that. Still makes ya wonder though :-P

Well, it's getting later and later. I suppose I should shuffle my little body into bed to rest it for another long day. Adios! Bon soir! A bientot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home