Sunday, November 13, 2005

I guess I should update huh?

I think it's come down to my updating on a weekly basis now since I don't really have time over the week to do much of anything. Anyway, this past week has been fairly busy and kinda stressful. I'm nursing a headache right now and my remedy is to sleep. It works for me so... yeah. Work has become a bit more hectic, Jeremy (another Level 4 tech) and I got chewed out by the tech manager because we had a large number of phones that were unrepaired and he wanted 30 a night per tech (there are only 5 of us total) which is a near impossibility given our current work processes and work load. So we had a meeting the next day to avoid being chewed out for 2 hours that night (it ended up being a 30 minute thing on the phone that night). But anyway, we're all back on mandatory overtime, which I still don't really understand how that is legal, but I don't mind really. I think that CAT may offer me a position there soon cuz they made me take a drug test and vision/hearing exam. So we'll see...

Class seems to be okay. I passed Microcomputers and started Avionics Fundamentals (AV 1). It's the first Avionics class for the degree, so I'm looking forward to learning about actual Avionics. It's also nice to be on the North Campus. The facilities there are much better and more up-to-date than the main campus... they have poor equipment on the main campus (everything's usually broken, I had to fix a trainer for Micro because I was "using" it). Anyway, that's all really... Saturday, I had to work... so that killed the weekend and today, I went to church and then took a nap. After my nap, I went to Robert's place and we had a little class dinner party, which was fun. Actually, I just got back from that ^_^ I like his kids, they're a lot of fun... a handful, but a lot of fun. But that was my week. Not too exciting, but it was definitely full. Kinda repetitious aside from the occasssional get together but eh... you do get used to it... though I am definitely looking forward to getting out of here and doing more stuff. I should be going to bed now though so I'm off ^_^

God bless!

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, Paul! i really appreciate it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home