Saturday, November 05, 2005

Ah... Saturdays...

The end of another day...

I ended up working today for a few hours which was good. I didn't get a chance to work on a lot of stuff cuz there was a lot of paperwork to do but at least I got paid to do something. After work, I kinda dinked around the apartment for a few hours. I put in a movie and ended up falling asleep. I guess I needed it. And then I got bored (it was around 8 at this point) so I went to visit Wal-Mart and got dinner. I bought a movie there and just finished watching it. I thought it was pretty good. It was also interesting to see Jet Li in that kind of a role (the movie is called "Unleashed"). Also, it made me really want to learn how to play the piano but alas, I have no time or money to do so.

So I was surfing on the internet, quite literally and I thought to myself... why not do a church search for the greater Tulsa area, I just might find something. So I did. As I'm looking into the dull glow of the monitor and quickly glance through the literally hundreds of churches around the area, I stumbled across an interesting site. All Nations Fellowship is a church designed around multi-cultural unity. And of course, I was intrigued. I'm not sure why... anyway, I clicked around some more and thought it was pretty kewl that they're located in a library of all places. It was unexpected on my part. I'm hooked but hesitant. I don't like new situations and stuff like that but I'm gonna go anyway - so I'm going out on a limb, it's okay cuz God's telling me to go. Maybe there's something for me there ^_^ Yay for being uncomfortable, hehe. Anyway, it's late. I guess I have to be ready for tomorrow, who knows what will happen eh? To bed I go... G'night!

3 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea for answered prayers! i'm so glad that you found a church.

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooo, this is really cool...the blog comment thing is in French!

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never noticed before, but the pic in your border makes your eyes look like they're blue. craziness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home