Thursday, September 01, 2005

Labor Day Post

I decided to post tonight because I probably won't have a chance to post again until Tuesday-ish. If I'm not too tired that day. I'm going to see Zay this weekend! It's going to be an exciting fun time. I'm definitely looking forward to it, hehe. Oh, I was made aware today that I haven't ever posted my address. For those of you who wish to send me mail or even small boxes. Shoot, if you feel motivated... very large boxes filled with candies and little trinkets would be utterly amazing and most appreciated :-P Moving on to serious matters, my new address in Tulsa is:

Sopeak Duch
10948 E 61st ST Apt 1116
Tulsa, OK 74133

Now that that's out of the way, send stuff! As I'm sure most of you understand and know firsthand, mail is a rarity to college students and most welcome, especially from friends and loved ones ^_^ Speaking of which, I need to send some stuff to my parents and family. But anyway, I've been kinda/sorta packing and cleaning up a bit. I haven't gotten very far and it's 1 in the morning :-P Tomorrow will be a good day, hehe. It'll be long, but I think in the end.. I'll be happy. I think because I'm supposed to meet this strange girl that keeps calling me. She sounds kewl, so I'm looking forward to meeting her. I mean, who knows? Maybe we'll be friends and date or something :-P man, I'm a dork. Well, to bed for me now. I still have class tomorrow and then gotta pick up my check really fast and then off to Indy-ish area... welp, G'night!

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear that you're excited to see zay! i really hope you two have an awesome time when you see each other again in a long time. i'm praying for ya bro. lovin' and missin' ya.

-pauly

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right. you are a dork.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home