Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Guess what?

So you guys will never believe this but... my apartment got broken into again! haha. It's almost funny cuz... there's nothing in here. They got in through my bedroom window this time. Somehow they managed to take the screen off, break the window and waltz out of the apartment in broad daylight without anybody noticing. Does that make sense to anyone else? I mean, wow... I have a friend at work whose Integra got broken into a few nights ago too. They didn't take anything inside the car. Instead they popped the hood and took all the engine modifications they could. How jacked up is that? This city man... I tell ya... I need out of here.

In other news, I found out that Purdue accepts all of Spartan's credits (including the Avionics program) which is exciting since I've been looking at other schools to transfer to. LETU may or may not accept all my credits like gen eds and stuff like that, but I'm hoping that at least my Avionics core classes and the core curriculum can be accepted. Anyway, that's all the excitement in Tulsa. My finals are tomorrow, which should prove interesting and I'm parking my car away from this apt complex until I can get that security system installed, woo. hehe. But I gotta go. Things to do, stuff to fill out. Update again later.

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hear the sidewalks at Purdue are superb...i'd go there, personally. especially since you're accident-proned...wouldn't want shady sidewalks. yeah, it's me.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

peakers! its sierra. I need to talk to you. my AIM is todiexisgain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home