Sunday, August 21, 2005

Roarin' back online

Okay, well not so much roaring, but I couldn't think of a better title :-P So I moved during my extended absence from the internet... hence my extended absence. The move was pretty good. It was a little hectic as far as my working and not really being able to get stuff done but eventually, everything was moved and things were situated in the new abode. I live about 10-15 minutes from the school now in the quieter part of town, which is nice cuz now I don't have to put up with loud music at 2am and I get some decent sleep, whenever I don't play video games when I get back from work :-P Another perk is that I live about 5 minutes from work! So I could walk to & from work, but I'd rather not risk walking back to the apartment at 1am... I'm still distrustful of Tulsa.

Another term at Spartan and I managed to pass another class... woo. I'm going into Digital something or other. I'm not sure what the class name is actually. I know the instructor is pretty experience though. Seems he works for American Airlines at their Avionics shop and teaches at Spartan. Where he finds the time to sleep, I have no clue. He's a sharp guy though and pretty cool from what I hear about him. Well, I hope that this class will be interesting. Otherwise, my desk and I are going to become best friends. The first day of class is tomorrow, nice huh? I didn't end up going anywhere for the little break we had cuz I had to work, but come Labor Day weekend, I'll spend some time with a weird little lady who lives in Indiana. I got the word from some people that she's pretty kewl. Also, she wants to learn how to work on cars, which I think is amazing. So me and her are going to bolt-on this little intake kit I'm getting for my car. That'll be super fun. Maybe I'll throw oil on her... or maybe just spray her with the hose... that might be better. Well, who knows right? :-D I hope that she'll be able to go to France though... and finish off her degree at Taylor. It would be sad if she had to leave TU... although, it's not the end of the world and God definitely knows what's best for her. I'll leave it in His hands.

Well, that's all for this update. I've gotta get some shut-eye for school & work tomorrow. Catch you folks later! God bless ^_^

3 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome bro, hey, when ya going to send tht money? i'm in need of money... booo hissssssss... must find a job at ONU... so you got an intake kit, eh? nice, gas mileage has been raised up half a bar, not a whole bar, just half, because you have an eclipse and i'll have an old school civic 5 spd next summer! yea that's right! better gas than you! :oP actually i have no idea what kind of car i'm getting... i'm babbling, and that's ok, because i'm your younger bro! =^)
peace bro, God Bless

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oops, if you're going to send it to me while im at school, my address is this

Paul Duch
ONU Box 6773
Bourbonnais, IL 60914

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home