Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Happenings in Tulsa

Nothing really has happened here in Tulsa as far as I know. It rained though, which was amazing. It cooled down for a couple days after that too. My instructor for Digital Systems decided that it was going to be a bad winter this year, which I'm not too sure about but I don't really mind. It'll probably be a better winter here than up in the Chicago area. I miss that place. Oh, so apparently Tulsanites like to speed up on the highway during torrential downpours cuz there were at least 4 accidents that I've heard of in the last 3 days involving hydroplaning, barriers, traffic, and other cars. I really wish that driving around town wasn't so hazardous. Ah well... what can ya do but live with it. I suppose you could whine and complain, but that doesn't really solve anything does it? heh.

I showered today. That was a nice change. Unfortunately, I stay busy to the point that when I get back to the apartment, I'm too tired to want to do anything so I just go to bed. I have some energy left from work today so I decided to blog ^_^ I have neglected it recently. But yeah, back to showers, I showered after class today cuz I really felt gross and I just needed one. It had been since Monday or so since my last shower. Also, since my hair is long again, my face tends to get kinda greasy and gross... I'm sure you all wanted to know that.

At work, we spend the latter part of the night (around 9ish) doing nothing cuz the Repair server went down for a couple hours. All the level 3 techs kinda just sat around for an hour until David (the lead tech for night shift) told us all to clear some phones. What he meant by clear was to go through the phones we had gotten in the warehouse and, by hand, clear phone books, call lists, messages, basically everything off the phone. So basically had us doing level 2 work... which drove me crazy. I don't understand how they do it. Way too tedious... I was glad when Service Central (the Repair server) came back online. I didn't think I'd ever say that. hehe. No, I like my job, it's quite a bit of fun. Except when I get phones with everything wrong with them... but it's a job and I need the money. Darn bills.

Anyway, that's really all that's happened here in Tulsa. Oh, I failed the first quiz of Digital, but so did most of the class, so I wasn't worried so much about that. I felt pretty dumb though, hehe. One guy got a 64 or something like that, and he had taken the class once before already... what does that tell you? Crazy. Well, I'm tired now... so I'm gonna go shleep. Update later! Bye peeps :-)

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

crrrrrraaaazzzyyyy!!!!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger FJ said...

Good thing you got that shower, I started smelling something out of the SW the other day...
And if you ever figure out how to quit paying bills, let me know. They only get much higher when you get married!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home