Wednesday, July 13, 2005

work work work...

That's all I seem to do these days :-P Not really. Actually, I just got a job troubleshooting and repairing cell phones for a company called CAT. I don't know much about them because I got hired on as a temp through an agency but I'm excited. I get pretty decent pay for a student and it'll be enough to survive on without asking more from my parents. Also, I start tomorrow after class, heh. Zay called me tonight :-) That was a nice surprise. I like it when she calls me out of the blue. But then, I like to leave messages on her phone too. Maybe someday I'll get to see her again :-P Really, it looks like I won't be able to see her again until December... that makes me sad, but she'll be in France and doing what she loves to do. Learning languages, cultures, and meeting new people is what she does best. I'm happy for her. It may stink like poop on a platter not being able to see her but then again, I can't tell her not to go. That's selfish on my part and a hindrance to her so yeah... even so, I miss her.

Well anyway, it's late. I have class tomorrow, as usual and my first day at work! heh. I'll be sure to update more later.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i would miss me too if i were you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home