Monday, July 18, 2005

stupid llamas...

So it's late, but I thought I should write a little bit. I got off of work early tonight so I could study for this test/quiz tomorrow that's all fill-in-the-blank. Sounds like fun huh? Yeah, loads of it, let me tell ya. :-P Honestly, I don't think I'm going to do that well. It's 150 open book, open note questions and 50 close book, no notes. It's all fill-in-the-blank and there's no word bank unfortunately. I don't think I know the information well enough to do well, but I can always hope for something to sink in before the test :-D Yay for cramming! hehe.

Anyway, I should get to bed... otherwise, I'll be too tired to take the stupid thing. Catcha you guys later!

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger ashley said...

yay llamas! llamas are from peru! and are pronounced "yah-mah". :-) hope your test went well!

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you end up doing on that one? i don't remember...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home