Monday, July 25, 2005

My New Llama Friend!

Look at the sidebar! Everyone, I would like to introduce you all to George, the Llama. Click on him and he'll say hi! :-D Okay, I'm a dork. But you hafta admit, George is rather cute... and funny. I guess that makes him a lady's man. Shootdang... George, you're not supposed to steal my spotlight. No, I just kidding... ah hem...

I kill you.

What? You're going to kill me?

No, I just kidding.


That was for you Zay. :-P

Yeah, I'm weird like that... if you haven't figured it out yet. It's also late so that makes me odder... sounds like otter... wee :-P okay so I'm done. Now that you all think I'm this crazy dude with no life... well, I guess that's pretty accurate actually, heh.

By the way, I really should add on a serious note. God is awesome. I mean, when I look back and see everything that's happened here in Tulsa that has influenced and shaped me, I think He did quite a bit. I should also mention that God really does provide. I mean, I needed a job really badly and He said okay and here I am working! Neat huh? I kick myself everyday for taking all that for granted. I mean, I'm not starving to death, well... anymore :-P and I have enough to be able to drive to work, get food, and pay for bills. I don't have much room to gripe do I? heh. Good lesson for me. So what has God been teaching you lately?

and yes, it's late... I tend to get more theological and willing to discuss when it's later at night (it's the TU in me! :-P)

Well, I better shuffle off to bed, it's almost 2am. Ack! Seriously though, answer that question I posed just a few sentences ago. I'd like to read and see what God's been doing in everyone's lives ^_^. G'night everyone, God's blessings to you all!

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger ashley said...

i llike your llama :-D

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, i think this is one of my favorite entries so far...but there's still the rest of the summer to go (backwards....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home