Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I like late nights...

Back home from work again ^_^ I'm not really tired though. I have really missed these late nights. It gives me a chance to do things that I haven't done in awhile... like update this blog :-P and talk to whoever's still up (usually paul, hehe) also gives me a chance to read... there's a strange verb as of late. Hopefully I won't be too tired to wake up in the mornings too, hehe. Ah well.

My test went well today. I did a lot better than I thought I would. I ended up with an 80% which was pretty decent given that the class average was 74% or something like that. All that quiz told me was that this class is going to work my brain a little. Poor little underworked brain hit a wall and woke up screaming. I'm glad for that at least. I forgot my lunch today for work, genius me remembers a lot of things :-P No really, I've started to forget a lot of dumb things... maybe it's just cuz I'm getting older, but it's definitely getting kinda irritating. I mean, I have a crappy memory as it is, but I'm starting to forget things that you usually don't forget, like my contacts... yeah, I almost walked out the door to class w/o them in. Smart huh? Oh well... Call me Old Geezer :-P Well, I'm gonna go. Maybe I'll start LOTR again and read during my breaks in class :-D That'll be neat. Anyway, gotta jet!

Bye!

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old Geezer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home