Sunday, July 03, 2005

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig

Here I am! Back home again, hehe. I guess I never said that I was gonna be gone this weekend, but I was! Anyway, I was in Burlington for Frankie and Anna's wedding, which was a lot of fun by the way, and I'm happy for them. They're a good pair and I pray for the best. Maybe there'll be little Frankie's running around soon :-D Ya never know, hehe. Speaking of which, a warm Congratulations to Josh and Beth Zapf on the recent addition to their family! Little Olivia Zapf is quite the looker I hear, hehe. So yeah, it's late. I'm tired, and I don't really know why I'm still up.

I dropped Zay off at Indianapolis Int'l Airport today and saw her off back to Boston. It was kinda sad... I was definitely happy, thankful, and grateful for the chance to have been able to see her again though. I miss her a lot sometimes and I wish I had the chance to see her more often... of course, having the same phone plan works out very well and I'm thankful for the opportunity to at least be able to talk to her... or just leave random voicemail messages on her phone :-D cuz, you know... I do that. Well, I don't know what else to say right now so I'll be off for now. I'll update more maybe later on in the day.

Happy Independence Day to all you Americans out there :-P
Cau!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home