Friday, July 15, 2005

An End to the Work Week

So I've been working these past couple of days and so far, things are turning out pretty well. I like my job for the most part and it's not too difficult. Most of the phones have a single problem and I just fix them and if I can't, I "stf" them, which means it gets sent back to the manufacturer (STF = Send to Factory). Oh and on the first day of work, my supervisor wanted to look at my phone. He wanted to see how it came apart and ended up breaking the LCD screen. So needless to say, there's a big purple splotch in the middle of my phone with bluish lines around it and a bunch of cracks. I wasn't too happy when that happened, but he felt bad and wanted to pay for the damages. Turns out, if they can... Guy (the big boss guy) wants to get brand new plastics for my phone along with the LCD screen, which is really kewl of him. Anyway, today was fun at work. We went to a Chinese buffet for lunch break but they go every Friday apparently. I like the group of guys I work with. They're far from Wheatonites or the people I usually associate myself with, but this is a good stretch for me. I guess God wants me to be able to talk to all sorts of people and befriend them... good thinking on His part I think, even though sometimes I don't really like it. hehe. Ah well. Anyway, it's late. I should get some rest. I'll update some more tomorrow.

Bye!

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your face is a big purple splotch with blue lines

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your face is a big purple splotch with blue lines

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops...how'd i do that? geesh. i really shouldn't touch these things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home