Saturday, June 18, 2005

Uneventful Saturday... ahh....

So today was pretty much a do nothing day. I ended up waking at about noon and then watched the Cubs game later that afternoon. Unfortunately, they lost to the Yankees (8-1) so to recover from such a horrific loss, Ken and I went out to scout cars and look at electronics stuff (cuz I'm a nerd like that). And that was pretty much my day. I still have to make dinner, but seeing as how rations are a little scarce, I think rice and whatever leftover meat that the Doc cooked will have to do for a few days.

While we were riding around, I saw the moon! It was nice to see and reminded me of Zay and how we're half a country apart. That made me sad, but then I thought, "I get to see her soon!" and that made me smile. It kinda stinks that I finally get the internet here and then the summer comes along and she has to go... poop-on-a-stick. So... yeah. I'm done complaining and I'm gonna go make dinner now :-D

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home