Monday, June 27, 2005

On the account that I have nothing better to do...

Hey folks!

I bet you were all eagerly anticipating my update... not. :-P I've actually spent most of my mornings just sleeping in, which has been an incredible blessing because I was sick of having to wake up at 6:30 every morning. This break has been excellent for me, hehe. I realized something this Sunday. Everybody has a calling. I bet you're all like, what? But seriously. Think about how many people are in the world and every single one of them has a specific God-given purpose... and every one of those purposes was derived from a personal desire to do something that God placed in their hearts. Isn't that amazing? Okay well, I think it is. So there was one specific thought that I had when I hit that point of realization.

Follow your heart's desires. It is God-given. It echos through your soul.

Anyway, I didn't do much today. I saw the Czech Team leave this afternoon. It was exciting, but sad at the same time. A part of me wanted to go with them but I knew I couldn't... boo. Well, that's all on this end... Oh! I broke my car's CD player today... but then I fixed it. Hehe. Woo! Looks like my electronics education is paying off :-P Anyway, I gotta jet. I'm thirsty. Oh! Oh! Frankie and Anna are getting married in 5 days! So I get to see Zay in 4! hehe. Welp, I'm off.

Latah!

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congradulations... you deserve a cookie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home