Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm Home!

Yup, I'm home! I got here around 1 this morning. It would have been about 12:30 but I took the wrong turn on North Ave and ended up on Rt 83 somehow. Yeah, that was fun. I backtracked and made it okay :-P When I got here, I realized I didn't bring my pillow so I just used a folded blanket for the night cuz I didn't wanna wake my mom up. She keeps all the extra pillows and stuff in their closet and I didn't wanna walk in there since it was so late and all. I got up about an hour ago so... I think it might be a good idea to clean up a little :-P

I'm planning on working on my car a little today. I may just go and change the oil and leave the whole cleaning the radiator until tomorrow. Plus, I hafta go renew my license sometime before next week. Oh, it's Sam's birhday! He's turning... 19? Yeah... I've known him since we were babies and I still forget how old he is. It's not like it's hard, he's the same age as Paul, der. Yeah, so we're going to a buffet to celebrate his almost adulthood. hehe. So yeah, lots to do today.

Catch ya guys latah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home