Monday, June 20, 2005

Another Monday...

I'd just like to start by saying that Five Iron Frenzy is an amazing band.

With that out of my system, it's just another Monday. I had to take apart my pretty amplifier today, that was kinda sad. That reminds me, I have to print out the schematic for my instructor... apparently he wants to keep all of our designs. Let's see, what else did we do in class... Oh, we touched on solid state switching circuits. We talked about the 555 timer and it's uses, then we did some circuit analysis with it. In the afternoon we did some fault checks on the NIDA trainer using an op-amp circuit. I'm sure this is so exciting for you guys though, hehe. I enjoy it though ^_^ However, I'm definitely looking forward to going home in only a few days! :-D It feels like it's been so long since I've been home for an extended period of time. I suppose two weeks is kinda short, but I'm glad for the chance to kick back and hang. I also have the chance to work on my car a little bit! Woohoo! hehe. I've missed being able to just clean and work on my car. Yeah, I'm a gearhead too :-P I like doing stuff like that. What can I say? I'm a guy. Hopefully, the job I'm looking at after break will go through so I can get into the aviation field and start making my mark ;-) however small the ripple, a ripple is a ripple right? hehe. Anyway, that job will let me pay for some bills and allow me to get stuff for my car so that Zay, Paul, and I can do some stuff to it, hehe.

I think I got sidetracked. What was I saying? Oh... right. Um... so yeah, I don't have much else to say, I think. Oh, Zay should be getting her phone today I think. That'll be happy ^_^ for those of you who are wondering, her cell number is (630) 207-3108 and mine is (630) 207-3109, nice huh? hehe. Welp... I suppose I should go cook something. I kinda woke up late today and I didn't have time to make anything for lunch so I'm running on fumes for now. Not too smart, I know... but ah well. I can deal.

Catcha folks later!

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're going to let me drive yo car right dawg? pray that i gt that pick up! i need it badly! for many reasons... well only acouple(2) reasons, but they're good ones. :o) peace IN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home