Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Another Eventful Day in Tulsa

Class goes on as usual. Actually, it's almost over! My final is tomorrow and I'm not too worried about it surprisingly. I think I'll be okay for the most part. Then on Thursday, we're going to have a movie day/cookout! woo! Then after that, I'm driving directly home, crazy huh? Man, it'll be so good to be home for longer than 24 hours.

Oh, exciting news! Zay has finally gotten her phone! hehe. I think I posted her number before, but for all of you who don't want to go scrolling through other posts her number is:

(630) 207-3108

and if you want her address for the summer, it's:

Zay Achgill
c/o Andy Milvoix
152 Cliston St. Apt #2
Malden, MA 02148

For those of you who ever feel like making some contact with me, my number is:

(630) 207-3109

I doubt you'd want to send me anything, so I'll skip my address. ^_^ Anyway, I better go. I should study at least a little bit... Over the stuff from the beginning of the term anyway.

Catch y'all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home