Wednesday, June 22, 2005

And the Term Comes To An End!

Summer break is almost here! :-D I leave for home tomorrow! hehe. Anyway, I probably won't update tomorrow cuz I'll be on the road most of the day :-P The last day of class is tomorrow but we took our final today, which I actually feel pretty confident about. Turns out, I could get a 41 on the final and still pass the class with a 'B' but I don't want that. Shootdang, I'm going for that 'A' since it's in my grasp. And yes, I said shootdang.

Anyway, we're going to get our test results tomorrow. We'll be goofing off the last day of class and I figure that it's a good start to the summer break. I can't express how nice it is to be getting out of here for awhile. Oh yeah, so tomorrow will be full of movies and video games and a cookout! hehe. Yeah, we're going to grill some burgers and hot dogs at the park and just hang out and relax. I'd say that's a good last day of class. We're going to watch Red vs Blue for a little while in the morning and then the main movie: Spaceballs. After the movie, we're all heading to the park for food and more involved activities like frisbee! I'm excited ^_^ There's really not much else to say... I do hope that Zay has been able to order those plane tickets though... it would be poopy if she wasn't able to go to Frankie & Anna's wedding. Cuz you know, I wouldn't want to see her or anything :-P

That's all from my neck of the woods. Next time I update will probably be from home!

Latah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home