Friday, June 17, 2005

And Here's the Weekend

So it's the weekend! That's always exciting. I'm probably just gonna end up sitting on my butt all weekend and relax for just a little bit. Maybe scavenge around for food, who knows, it could be really exciting :-P I finally got around to filing my FAFSA today, that was uber-fun. The greatest deal is that summer break is in 6 days!! BOOYAH! After that, I'll have the great opportunity to work as an Avionics Tech for a company. I'm hoping that it works out that way anyway ^_^

I promised a dude that I'd teach him to drive a manual transmission today too. That should prove to be interesting. I think teaching Zay to drive my car helped me figure out how to explain the procedure better. I just finished taking a test today too. I hope I did well... I don't think it was too bad. Most of the information was straight off the quizzes we've been taking so I think I did well. I suppose I'll find out on Monday huh? hehe. Anyway, I gotta swing by Financial Aid and see what's up. As my brother would say, "Peace IN"

Later!

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

w()()t to stick old_browny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home