Thursday, January 20, 2005

One More Update

Hey all. I'm kinda tired, so I'll make this kinda short. I've been back here at spartan for a few weeks now. I can say that I'm kinda bored in class since I'm taking the same one over but eh... My car is kinda out of gas now so I'm getting a ride from one of my roommates, so that's kewl. Um... what else... oh! My brother, Paul is sending me some money so I can come home next week for Tree's wedding! How kewl is that? :-D I'm also hoping to land a job at some point in the next week or so... we'll see how that goes.

I really wish I had a phone. That would make my life at least somewhat easier. At least then I can call certain people. Anyway, I'm workin on my apps to LeTourneau still. I've got most of it done except for the essay and my references. I keep forgetting to bring in my Academic Reference to one of the instructors here... and Zay, such an awesome girl, proofread and edited my essay. I guess it needed a lot of work :-P. So I'm not the greatest writer ever, heh. After that, I think I'm set. I just need $25 for the application fee and then hopefully, I'll get to go to LeTourneau situated in Longview, TX... of course, I still need to check it out before I go... That should be sometime this semester, whenever I get a chance. Gotta check out the schools before ya go... yeah, I learned that the hard way. Although, I do think my time here in Oklahoma has been good for me. It put me in my place... which I definitely needed, and it broke me... which I really needed, heh. At the same time, I don't enjoy being cheated by this school, so I think transferring is a good plan.

Well, I'm really shleepy now... so I think I'm gonna go take a nap in the library "reading/magazine area". Hopefully I'll wake up before class starts :-D Peace out, update more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home