Friday, December 31, 2004

Updating... From Home! On New Year's Eve ;-)

So I've finally decided to update... since, you know, I have the time now that I'm at home. Anyway, so yeah.. I'm home now! :-D Which is definitely a good thing. I've missed being home for sure. Oh Oh, and Zay's here too! :o) She's actually sitting next to me right now... as I'm typing. But yeah, I've been thinking about school and the whole Spartan thing... and I think I've decided to transfer. I told my parents and they said that it was okay if my credits from Spartan will transfer. Frankly, it's not as big of a deal if they do or not... but it'd be nice, but I really just want to get out of there. Moving on from Spartan things... I'm happy to be home. I got to talk to Tree and Dan a little this break too, it was good to have been able to see them again. I think Zay and I are going to help them move in on Sunday, 2 January. I'm bringing Zay back to Taylor for her J-Term and from there, I'm heading back down to Tulsa and straighten some stuff out cuz of the whole Jury Duty thing.

So I was talking with Paul about my car, and I'm tossing around the idea of an engine swap or a bolt-on turbo kit for my little Mitsu Eclipse RS. All I know for sure is that some people are helping me out with whatever I decide to do. Zay seems to be adament to help with the project and maybe learn a few things too ;-) So here are the specs of my car right now... and the estimated costs for each option. Tell me what you think! :-D

Star Stage II Turbo Kit 2799.00 + tax = approx. 3000 2 Day installation
____________________________________________________
4G63T (GS-T/GSX) Engine Swap 1700.00 + tax + parts = approx. 3000 1 Week installation
____________________________________________________
Anyway, that's it... Let me know what you think! Any opinions or comments would be helpful ;)

Welp, I'm out... update maybe more later.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home