Friday, December 10, 2004

Screwed by Spartan

So I get called up for jury duty on the 14th of Dec. and I requested a postponement. It was denied, no surprise, but what irked me the most was when I went and talked to the student records dept and the president of this stupid "college." According to the attendance policy of this school, no absences are allowed except in case of death in the family. None. So if called up for jury duty, one has to decide to face legal action from a state or repeat a $1200 course. Stupid huh? Man... I hate this place. On the bright side, I get to spend a month at home and have a good chance at seeing Zay. That'll be really good. Maybe work too... who knows... I know for sure that I don't really want to come back here though. They make me mad... which is quite hard to do... but they did it... ah well... I'm just complaining now. Might as well just accept my bruises and go on with my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home