Wednesday, December 08, 2004

The Long Awaited Update

I know you're all surprised (for those of you who read this anyway :P). I haven't really felt like updating this thing in awhile. I guess cuz I didn't really have much to talk about. Tulsa isn't really that great and I miss all my friends and family. Um... let's see... I'm finishing up my class on Basic Electronics now and I'm not doing that bad in it. Actually, it's almost impossible to not get an 'A' in this class... like most of the classes here. Spartan is as corrupt as ever and I'm counting down the days until I graduate or transfer... probably transfer if their credits actually do anything anywhere else. I'm looking for a different job still... cuz a commission based income isn't the greatest when you have to make rent every month... and the fact that they haven't payed me in awhile... um... what else... yeah, I'm not really sure. Overall, I don't really like it here and I wonder sometimes why I came Tulsa, OK to attend Spartan. I don't feel challenged ever, I have to pay rent for an apartment infested with bugs, I have no close friends here, everyone either smokes or drinks until they can't walk straight (for fun mind you), and I feel like my spiritual needs aren't being met. So yeah... I hate it here. And that's a basic rundown of what I'm feeling.

Not too happy huh? I wish I could give you all better news, really I do. Sometimes I wish that I were back in the Taylor bubble with everybody I know, but it wasn't meant to be. I miss Zay horribly and hate that we can only correspond over e-mail because I can't afford a phone and/or minutes. I have jury duty on the 14th that I can't go to and even if I did, I'd miss more than 3 days of school here, which results in an automatic failure for the term (which is uber-stupid cuz they have a no tolerance attendance policy)... Maybe I should stop complaining now and just suck it up... yeah... so... it'd be nice to hear from some people... email would be great er somethin... yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home