Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Oh Blogger How I've Neglected You

Wow, it's been awhile since I've updated this. It says... 22 Aug. Oops... hehe. Anyway, there hasn't been much going on around here. I spent the weekend up at Taylor visiting Zay and friends. That was great... it was awesome to see everyone again. It kinda sucked that it was a short weekend, but it was good times anyway. I got to catch up a little with Michael, that was really good. He's changed quite a bit... and for the better :o).

I also got to catch up with Zay, which is really awesome. I definitely missed being able to talk to her. Which is why I need to get internet in my apartment... but first a job... yeah, still looking for one. It's tougher than they told you it would be to find one, but I hope to get one fairly soon. If not soon, I'm not sure what I would do. Oh well, I'll figure it out. I think I have some excess funds in my account that I may dip into for next months rent. We'll see how it works out. Anyway, so yeah... I got a new shift knob for my car cuz the other one was a "universal fit" shift knob, which was crappy. I have a GReddy Weighted Shift Knob now and it actually fits the threads, which is always a good thing. Anyway, I'm still just sitting here, I should be studying for my physics exam, but eh...

I think I'm gonna head back up home after this term just to visit and pick up some stuff. The term ends 23 Sept, which isn't all that far away. Just a couple more weeks and I'm free of math and physics... for now. hehe. I can't wait to start into my core classes though! Woo electronics theory. Anyway, I better get going. It's about time for me to leave and I'd like lunch today - while I study, heh.

Au revoir, j'écrirai plus plus tard.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, hey!! i love it when i get to see my name in here. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. hugs and smiles, sunshine

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger ashley said...

i was wondering if you were gonna keep writing in here... glad you updated. :-) it was great seeing you this weekend; next time you're cooking dinner ;-) hope to see you again sometime soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home