Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Me tutor?

So I was studying for my physics exam last night in the library at about 7:30 and I get a call on my cell (which I really should turn off cuz I'm low on minutes and I wanna keep as many of them as I can since I'm broke). Anyway, I get the call and it's one of my classmates asking for help. So I tell him to come to the library and we can work on the problems together. Turns out, I ended up coaching him through a lot of the problems and formulas. So apparently I'm okay to teach in a one-on-one or small group situation - and only when it involves math or physics. So now I'm thinking about tutoring for the school, but I'm not sure about the criteria just yet. I'll have to ask Prof. Owens what they would be. He's mah Physics prof. and a really kewl guy. He's a hunter/trapper... but then, everybody around here seems to be a hunter/trapper. The exam is today by the way. Wish me luck :o) I think I'll do fine though. It shouldn't be too much trouble. Plus I get to leave after I'm done. Woo!

Oh! Oh! It's supposed to rain today!! And not just rain, it's supposed to thunderstorm! Yeah! It's been almost 5 weeks since it hasn't rained here. I think I'm gonna go run around in it when it starts to come down. I haven't seen rain in a long time. Welp, gonna jet now. Wish me luck! Latah

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohooo!! that's exciting. i hope that works out. that sounds cool. -sunshine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home