Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Been Awhile

It really has been awhile since I've written here hasn't it? Well, a lot has happened since then: I got a job, I started new classes, met some new people, got involved with a church, lots of stuff. I don't really have time to elaborate on any of that just cuz I'm in my english class right now and she gave us some time to work on homework. So instead of doing that, I'm blogging :-D

Anyway, it's been crazy busy here. From running around working to trying to find time to do homework to spending time with God, I think I'm gonna go nuts. I don't like running around and being all stressed out because of dumb things that I have to worry about. What makes it really hard sometimes is when I have a busy day and at the end all I wanna do is talk to Zay and I can't cuz my phone is empty on minutes and then I just wanna see her and yeah... it sucks. But I'm just complaining. I don't have reason to complain.

Today, I go in to get my uniform, ID, and clipboard for work. I'm working for Cox Communications, which essentially is a cable company. They're expanding into a ton of other stuff, but for now they deal primarily with cable/internet. I'm what they call a "Sales Contractor." Basically, I go door to door and try to sell people on the idea that they need cable/internet. If they already have it, I try to sell them on the idea that they need something better (digital cable or high speed internet). Cool part is I can work whenever I want. Not cool part is I work on commission, so I only get paid when I make a sale. But it'll be fun and I think I'm up for the challenge - we'll see right? Well, I gotta get going, class is about over. I'll try to write more later, no promises though.

Peace.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger ashley said...

yay, you got a job! i hope it works out well for you. when am i going to get to see you next??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home