Monday, September 13, 2004

Another Weekend Gone By

Well, another weekend has come and gone. This term ends the 23rd which isn't all that far away. It's weird to think that I've already finished a term here at Spartan. It doesn't feel like I've learned all that much academically this past month. I have however, learned quite a bit about how I handle people and their quirky personalities... especially my roommates. But hey, gotta learn somethin, right? hehe. I had originally planeed on going home the end of the term for those few days, but it looks like I can't afford to go because I can't afford to spend the gas money, which is really sad. I would have loved to have seen my baby bro (Josh) and my parents again. They're kewl people... even though they can frustrate me sometimes. But I love them anyway.

Speaking of said "L-word," it seems that Zay and I have undergone a new stage in our relationship. It's not a bad thing, in fact... I think it's maturing... which is really kewl. I look back on when we first started dating, compare it to now and I wonder where all the time went. It honestly doesn't seem all that long, but really... it kinda has been. We've both gone through a lot and somehow we still manage to discover new things about each other. Last night, I was talking with Zay and we were just sharing a few bible verses with each other - which I thought was totally stellerific. And since I was reading through Acts, she decided to start where I left off (Chapter 16) - so now we're reading through Acts together - wild stuff. Anyway, yeah... it seems like things are changing, but for the best.

Oh and I watched 50 First Dates last night and it made me think. I wondered if I could make a girl fall in love with me everyday because I cared for her that much. Then I started to wonder if I had to do that with Zay, could I? I didn't think I could but then I look at the lengths I go to just to see her and then I think... maybe I could. Zay, if you're reading this, please don't hit your head and lose your memory just to test me :-P

Well, that's all I got for today. Class is over now, so I'm gonna jet. Lataz.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just don't even know what to say. now that's an accomplishment. -sunshine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home