Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I'm in Oklahoma!

So... I'm in the state of Oklahoma. Orientation is this Friday from like 9-10am and classes start this Monday. Hopefully I'll get to go see Zay this weekend. I'm not sure if it will work out though. Also, I don't have internet access yet cuz we have to set up Cable and Broadband at my apartment so I have to come to the library to do it.

I'm living about 11 mi off campus in an apartment right now. The guys I'm rooming with are pretty cool. One is 24 yrs old and is "wild," so it should prove to be an interesting experience if anything else. I haven't met the last guy yet. Apparently he wanted to stay at home last night and will join us tonight... I dunno. Anyway, yeah... not sure what else to say. I think this will be a great time and I'm looking forward to seeing what God has planned for me here. If it's anything like what I've seen so far, I may fit right in. Anyway, I gotta go. I'll try to update when I can.

Days to Class: 5

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, cae here. i was wondering if you could email me any of zay's contact info... i haven't heard from the girl in quite a while and i miss her like crazy.... please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home