Wednesday, August 04, 2004

dude....

So my last day of work at Go Roma is tomorrow. Crazy huh? To think I've worked there for about 6 months now. It'll be sad to leave but at the same time, I'm glad to get out of there. Friday is my last day at Wheaton College and I'll tell you... I'm definitely looking forward to leaving there. It's good pay, but man... am I ever bored out of my mind there. Nuthin to do since I got back from CZ except little tasks/chores that no one else will do so of course, the "part-timers" are stuck doing it. Anyway, moving on... my registration is this coming Monday. Wild huh? Great part though is the fact that I'll be on my own from then on. That'll be fun :) Another great thing is that I'm gonna get to see Zay before my classes start, which will be oober kewl. I've missed seeing her. But yeah... gotta leave soon and I haven't really done any packing... so... off I go to pack some. I'll update some more before I leave for school. Chances are my puter will be dismantled and in my car by Saturday. So yeah, latah.

Days to Spartan: 5
Days to Class: 12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home