Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Blah Classes

So yeah... classes have started for the past few days. This is actually day 2 of classes for me because I went and saw Zay this past weekend! :-D It was really good to have seen her again. I definitely missed her. But anyway, yeah... I got there Saturday afternoon and picked her up from work Saturday night. Then we just hung out and enjoyed each other's company. We were both dead tired, but it was good anyway. I left around 11pm Sunday night which was kind of a mistake, but I didn't really want to go or have to go to classes anyway. Actually, I ended up sleeping in a rest area until 6:3o about an hour after I left, so I missed classes anyway. That's okay, I just can't miss anymore from now on ;). Anyway, yeah... I'm actually in class right now, but it's a "study hall" pretty much. There's not much to do. I have to print out my resumé and turn it in, which shouldn't be all that hard. Anyway, I'm off... I have to look up some stuff... like a job. Update some more later. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home