Tuesday, July 20, 2004

pffffttt...

Not much to say today. I started working again and as luck would have it. I forgot I had to work at the restaurant today. Actually, I thought I was supposed to work tomorrow. Brilliant huh? Turns out they called, but I was out checking out a car. Unfortunately, by the time I got home, it was too late to just show up. Ah well. Hopefully, I won't get fired. I do only have a couple of weeks left.

Onto less disheartening matters... I got to talk to Zay on Sunday. That was happy. Hopefully I'll get to visit her before classes start over at Spartan. I definitely miss seeing her... Well, here's another pic from Czech. I think it's pretty kewl. So, enjoy!



so in this pic Tomaš and I made a snake out of cards. It was a lot of fun.
The kid's creative.


Days to Spartan: 27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home