Saturday, July 24, 2004

More Pics! AH! Make them stop! :-P

Just when you thought I was done with pictures huh? hehe. Only three this time around :-D Just shows you that I would really love to have stayed there. Oh well... I hafta be back here. Much yet that I have to do here in the States. Anyway, I haven't really updated anyone about my comings and goings around here. I guess the prominent reason is that I don't really wanna think about it. Anyway, I'll save that for another blog. Maybe Monday, since I'm off of work at the restaurant place. Yeah, well... enjoy these pics :) I certainly do... yay for the CZ :-D


Here's a pic of me, Kuba, Tomas, and my bro, Paul - da cool kats ;-)


So I have no idea who these girls are, but they wanted a pic so I
guess that's koo



Once again, Paul, me, and Filip -- yeah, we bad :-P

Days to Spartan: 14
Days to Class: 22

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger FJ said...

yeah sopeak! you go!! Pickin up random chicks, dat's sweeeeeeeeeeettah! Although... you might not tell Zay that, or Anna that I approve of it for that matter :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home