Friday, July 16, 2004

Back from the CZ

So I'm back from Česka Republíka. I'm quite tired because I still have jetlag. We got back around 7oo last night and my family and I had an enjoyable time getting lost because my parents didn't remember how to get back to the car. Anyway, I don't know what to say really because whatever I say isn't going to impact or mean much to you because you guys weren't really there. Those of you who were there know just how much of an impact this was to each of the team members and to the students at the English Camp. Thanks for all of you guys who prayed for our team and thanks team for working together so well. I will miss all of you who live in Czech. Your friendship means the world to me. Thank you and God bless in your journeys.


This is a picture of Vitek and I. He's from the Czech Ministry team that we worked with
while at camp. I stayed at his house for follow-up, which was great! :o) Anyway, this
is an amazing guy. Wish you all could have gotten to know him.


Days to Spartan: 31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home