Thursday, June 03, 2004

findings at wheaton college

so major plus while working at wheaton college is that wheaton students tend to leave things in their rooms for all to find and/or see. for example, yesterday i found a pentium II computer just sitting in the middle of a hallway in an apartment. no one was there, i checked the entire unit and all the rooms were empty. it was gutted of course. the only thing in it was the motherboard. there were open slots for the cd-rom and floppy. so with this finding of mine, i think i'm gonna make myself a linux box :-) oh the joys of working at wheaton.

it's not always a happy place to work though. one of the guys i'm helping to train is just a jerk and i really don't like working with him. he doesn't have any respect for anybody really. he doesn't listen to me and he doesn't seem to believe me whenever i try to tell him how to fix/make something. so i leave him alone most of the day until he bugs me about something. i'm not sure why he asks any questions because he ends up not believing me and asks my supervisor... who in turns asks me why i don't answer the question and i get in trouble. grr... and he talks back to me... no respect i tell ya...

Days to Spartan: 71

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home