Monday, May 31, 2004

graduation. moving out and whatnot

so i guess it finally hit me about how much i'm gonna miss everybody when i leave... or when they leave too. i still find it hard to believe that my brother, paul is graduating from high school and will be headed off to Olivet Nazarene University next year. nutso. it's sad to see people leave, but it seems paul is happy to head off to school - if not for some freedom and to be out on his own for awhile. it'll be awhile before i see him again. it'll be awhile before i really see anybody again.

i hope to see zay tho... i may plan on visiting her in texas a few days before i need to go to tulsa, make it all one trip :-). i dunno if my parents are coming with me when i leave, i'd prefer them not to. they still don't trust me and just once, i'd like to prove to them that i can take care of myself. they have yet to really just let me go and let me find out what i'm really capable of accomplishing. such is life i guess. still, i need to be out on my own - and not just to prove anything to them... but to myself. i need to see where my limits are. and if possible... stretch myself further. i've been way too complacent and bored around here. honestly, i feel like i've lost touch spiritually, mentally, and physically. blah. i am looking forward to leaving, but i'm sad to leave behind past friendships because i know that most of them will just fade away. i know this because it's happened before.

it was sad to have left everyone i knew at taylor. but at this point, i feel that it's sadder to leave behind everyone i know and move away completely. i probably won't be home until i'm done - and even then, i may not come home at all. i feel like those who graduate from college and are heading off into the real world except i still have a lot of schooling to do.

and to top it all off, i really miss zay. blah.

Days to Spartan: 74

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, you seem to have a very well put together blog here!

Regards,
Wedding Camera

 

Post a Comment

<< Home